Skip to content
Concrete Mould Release AgentSuzerain Moulds2020-09-11T10:27:17+02:00
Release Agent Instructions
- For best results use Suzerain’s emulsifiable mould Release Oil.
- This prevents the concrete sticking to the mould.
- Shake bottle before use.
- For best results mix 4 parts water to 1 part oil.
- Add the water a little at a time with constant stirring to ensure the production of a thin homogeneous emulsion.
- The moulds can be prepared up to 2 hours before concrete is thrown.
- Treat moulds inside and out.
- It is essential to use the emulsion the same day as prepared.
- Typical coverage using a brush or swab is approx. 15m2 per 250ml bottle.